Tuesday 10 December 2013

Whats Next?





Marc Jacob is my idol because I really like his designs and styles of clothing. The thing I love most about his work is that he designs casual clothing and manages to make it elegant and classy. Another thing I like about his clothing is that he uses big bold patterns such as checkered and stripes.
Fashion designer/ Stylist is my ideal job because I really enjoy designing and making garment and putting outfits together to get an over all look. I also love playing around with fabrics creating different styles and putting it into a garment making it look unique.


Future Companies/Jobs I Could Work For
I have researched on different fashion design companies and the types of jobs they offer based around the UK and outside of the UK that I could possibly work for in the future.

Vilshenko Moscow
The first job I have looked up is a company called Vilshenko Moscow.  

 Vilshenko Moscow is a catwalk Fashion designer who also has a clothing label company for designer clothing.
 The job I have searched for is based around the UK and the job title is sewing machinists.
I have looked at the jobs details of the job position and what the job requires by the clothing label Vilshenko.   

 I have also looked at the job summary so that I know the details of the job such as the company name and location etc.

Eva Franco Inc
The second company I have looked at is Eva Franco.
 Eva Franco is a designer brand which sells designer clothes. It is located in Los Angeles. I have looked at this job outside of the UK for the future if I was looking to work outside of the UK. The job type have looked at is fashion designer.
I have looked at the description and details of what the job requires and what the company is about.

I have also looked up the job summary for important information for myself such as where the job is located and the name of the company.


Glamorous
This company I have looked at is called Glamorous. Glamorous is a high street design company.
The job title I have searched for is women’s-wear designer. This time I have looked for a job that is close by to home so that it is easy for me to travel there, the location I have looked in is Manchester. I have also looked up what the job is about and what it requires. The job requires joining the design team and designing fashion products. To get the job you need 2 years of experience in the fashion design industry.

I have also looked up the job summary for important information about where the job is located and the name of the company etc.

Zara
This company I have looked at is called Zara. 

Zara is a high street company based around UK, London. They also have other offices based around different locations around the world. The job by Zara I have looked up is located in Spain. I have looked up the location outside of the UK just in case in the future I think about working abroad. The job title for the job I have looked up is fashion stylist.
I have looked at the description and details of the job and the company. These are some of the skills and requirements that is needed for the job.
I have also looked at the job summary so that I have all the information about the job such as the job location, job title and the company name etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment